[alfa] Control Arm Caster Bushing

While working on my brakes this weekend, I noticed that the front upper caster control arm bushings are shot on both sides.

Two questions:

1) I've decided to replace them with polyurethane bushings. Is this a bad idea?

2) It looks like I can just remove the bolt that passes through the bushing, swing the control arm out of the way, replace the bushing and move it back. I realize I'll need to realign the front after I do this, but is it really that simple?

-T