[alfa] Giulietta brake stuck

Anybody have an idea to release a stuck drum brake?
This is a 58 spider with the right rear brake stuck.
The car had not been driven for 7 years and the brakes
were loose until I decided to be a smart guy and see
if the brakes would work with just the addition of
brake fluid.  Now apparently the one wheel cylinder is
stuck and the brake shoes are tight against the drum.
I have drained all of the fluid from the system and
left the bleed screws open.

Any ideas.

John Hicks
Louisville, KY