[no subject]

Hi Ed-
Just a note to say that, although I haven't placed an order with you
for a while, it's not because I have any beef with you.  I sold the
Fiat Turbo a while back, and my car activities are now Alfa Romeo only
(required Alfa content). Anyway, I had an excellent customer
experience, including the instance where I returned some seat covers
that didn't fit correctly. I think that those customers that have been
satisfied with you as a supplier should put in a word or two as it's
pretty tough to get rich by supporting orphan and discontinued
automobiles.
JohnCecil
<jcecil@domain.elided>