[alfa] iPod Made Easy

I certainly respect the ingenuity of Alfisti who want to install their
iPods, but it seems a lot of trouble when there is such a simple solution.
For $35 you can buy an adaptor that lets you play your iPod through your FM.
See the following:

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?productLearnMore
=T7194LL/A

Dan Nicholes
'67 Duettto (no radio, great sounds)
91 164L (daily driver, stock radio OK for short trips)