[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #223

IIRC, there are two small cubbyholes, one on each strut behind the rear
seat vertical. The rear seats in a GTV-6 are pretty easy to remove, so
I don't think that they much of a pain. The access holes don't allow
much wrench movement, but should be no trouble with a ratchet.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'