[alfa] early/late style syncros, egg on face.

Some dipstick (me) earlier today posted erroneously that the quadrants and
straps inside the earlier syncros are identical to those parts in the newer
syncros.

Don't you wish people would check their facts *before* posting on the list?
Mea culpa.
Anyhow, I checked with my Alfa mentor, Ron West, who owned Alfa Atlanta years
ago, and he said 'no grasshopper, they are not identical'.

So there you have it, you need the late style innards.
sigh,

Hans