[alfa] Interior refurbishment

Howdy Folkies!

Alrighty... so I have my audio system installed and I have it running.
I can live with the dead suspension for a while longer and the rust
hole is being repaired as soon as I pick up a new spare tire well. But
the interior is tris ratty. It's just sad, really. I have my sources
for upholstery and carpet and those wily alfa logo'd floor mats and all
that jazz. But I can't seem to find the burgundy/black two-tone door
panels. Mine are nice enough that I can reuse them, so here's the
question -

How hard is it to rechrome the plastic strips on the '78 Spider door
panels? The rest of the panels are acceptably gorgeous, but the chrome
is flaking off and making my car sad. Any advice would be appreciated.

TIA
Ben Kaupp, Santa Cruz
'78 Spider (alternatored, so I can blast the tunes again!)