[alfa] i fill in the blank

Am I the only dinosaur who doesn't have a clue about ipods and itrips and
irivers and the like?  Even Biba, the only other person in the world other
than I who doesn't have a DVD player jumps into this discussion with
relish.   I'm really feeling left out.

Mike in small town Texas

Bernie Bennett lives only 18 miles away, but his town is 8 times as big as
mine and has entered the 21st century, mine hasn't