Re: [alfa] RE: Tops from Duetto Motors. or others

I also installed [had installed] a Robbins top three years ago on my
'91, and it is beautiful and still looks as good as new.  My installer
supplied it, and maintained that he was ordering from the OEM
supplier.  The fit and finish is excellent.

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 02:16:23 -0400, Dean W. Cains <dwc@domain.elided> wrote:
> Hi Mike:
>
> Did your installer provide the top, or did you purchase it from a vendor
> I'd have access to?  Thanks for your input.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dean
> Lutz, FL
> '74 & '87 Spider Veloce's
>
> At 11:17 PM 7/15/2004, you wrote:
> >Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:46:21 -0500
> >From: "Trimble, Mike" <MTrimble@domain.elided>
> >Subject: [alfa] RE: Tops from Duetto Motors. or others
>

> >Just got my second Robbins top, and I don't you think you can beat 'em.
> >(Full disclosure notice: I didn't install it myself.)
> >
> >Mike Trimble
> >Denton, Tx
> >'89 Spider Veloce
> --

Cheers!
Hutson

J. Hutson Hart - ARA/DSAROC - 1991 Spider [white]
Petaluma, CA  94954-8530
primary ping: hutsonhart@domain.elided