[alfa] Engine interchangeability

I have an early Duetto with a 1750 fitted.  The engine is a 00536 prefix
block.

I also have an 1800 '76 Alfetta wreck.

I realise there may be differences in the crank (pilot hole) but is there any
reason the 116 block will not drop into the 1750's spot if the crank is
compatible ?
Are the 105 1750 and 116 1800 essentially the same ?
Are the heads interchangeable ?

If the engine is not worth saving as a rebuildable spare, I may try to make a
cutaway of it for teaching and club-day purposes.

Beatle
Oz