[alfa] FS: Spider Top Boot Cover

Someone recently mentioned boot covers for Spiders.....well, I have one that came with my 83 that I never use. If someone wants it I can sent it out this weekend and you will have it prior to the convention!!
I believe they are about $300 new. This one isn't new. Pictures can be seen at http://photos.yahoo.com/fetta78 just look under Spider Top Cover. It's not perfect, it's dusty in the pictures and just laying on the car. I will send it to anyone that wants it for $100 and that includes shipping! Paypal (credit cards ok), checks, cash, just please don't rip me off!! I could use the money for the head gasket job on my Sport Sedan!

Mark in Kentucky
84 GTV6
83 Spider
& others