RE: [alfa] Alfa iPod / iTrip

> The iTrip concept is cool, but they usually don't work well
> in highly populated areas where there is not enough free
> bandwidth for them to broadcast on.  Here in the Bay Area
> they're pretty much unusable and I'd expect the same in other
> major metros where there are so many radio stations that
> there is no room for even a low-wattage broadcast such as the
> iTrip to work properly.

I've got an adapter that plugs into my cassette deck.  Works pretty well,
the only drawback is the wire that is exposed.

I like being able to move the iPod from vehicle to vehicle, or take it with
me and use it when I'm not driving.  Otherwise, I think Benjamins solution
is pretty slick and unobtrusive.

bs