[alfa] Clear Coat

I know I am kinda late weighing in,(should check mail
more often) and I'm sure everybody was hoping the
thread had died, but I just had to add something.
The consensus seems NO on the clear coat.  Well on the
inside of the trunk lid of my '85 Graduate is a
sticker that says "Nero Pastello + Trasparente".  I'm
guessing that trasparente, translated to transparency
refers to clear coat.
Of course, you could never tell looking at the tired
paint job.

Tom Bremser
'81 and '85 Spider

=====