[alfa] Alfa shop in Columbia, SC?

My son just got the bad news that the insurance company wants an additional
$2K, plus the normal under-25 raping, to insure his "new" 2002 Protege 5 if
he takes it to school at Univ. South Carolina this fall.  Needless to say,
his Mom and I are NOT going to pay that, particularly on top of the >$20K
tuition, room, board and fees the university gets. However, the insurance
company IS willing to insure my 1987 Milano for him to take to school for
*only* $400 additional.

While in a show of considerable paternal affection, I'm willing to let him
take the Milano back to school (and I'll have to "suffer" by driving the
Spider, and the Protege on occasion), I and he will need to know where he can
turn for service on an Alfa in that neck of the woods, just in case.  The
Milano is a 200K mile car . . . .  I seem to recall that there are some
Alfisti on the list from South Carolina so if any can point me in the right
direction, I'd be mighty appreciative.

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider (no working A/C, so I can sweat off a few pounds eaxh day on the
way to and from work!)
'87 Milano Silver (working A/C and a rattling tranny)

P.S.  If any one is parting a Series 3 Spider with A/C and the hoses
connected to the condenser are in good shape, I'd be interested!