[alfa] power door lock mod on a series 4 Spider

Anyone install power door locks on a late model Spider? I want to do this so that I can later also install a "passive" operation alarm system.

I found one web site, but the person did not say anything about what and where he got the parts??

http://thai.org/alfa/modifications.html

And, he is no longer available at the email address listed (turns out he was a student at the time)

A web search reveals a bunch of kits for power door locks that might be useful, including J C Whitney.

Gwynne Spencer