[alfa] RE: Alfa iPod

I installed an iPod in my 1750 Berlina about 6 months ago. Super easy. I just
picked up a $100 in dash CD player with an AUX input to replace the old
non-working radio. I bought a nice plexiglass iPod stand (made by
www.macmice.com) and picked up an 1/8 stereo male-to-male cord.

I used some velcro to secure the iPod stand/holder to the center console
catch-all area, ran the 1/8 inch cord to the back of the CD player and bingo,
instant music. I think I posted some photos of it on the Alfa BB.

With the iPod being in the center console you don't have to mess with the
remote. You can operate it safely with one hand. It's fairly ergonomic.

Damian

Damian Magista
magista@domain.elided