[alfa] The iPod Finally

Ben, hey, I was / am impressed. I won't deny you've made a lot of
decisions I wouldn't, but I don't own your car.

I had hoped the iPod was inside. I know nothing about iPod's, but was
pretty sure the ashtray door wouldn't allow access to everything needed
if installed inside. Doesn't Apple make a clip for the iPod? I would
think many would want to support the unit so it doesn't move around, yet
could be removed quickly.

I'll go back and reread your page but didn't see where the remote came
into play.

I'm going to send my ('69 Spider) client the URL of your very detailed
description.

On another front, haven't received the hot-rodded Blaupunkt Frankfurt
radio. They are having problems with trying to sync the dial with the
stations. My guess it would be a virtually impossible thing to do. I
have the feeling the iPod will be the main source of sound anyway. Since
there are pushbuttons, does it really matter if you want to listen to
105.1 but it goes to 98.1 as long as the station you want to listen to
pops on?

For those of you not familiar with the '69 ashtray, it has the same
ashtray as on Ben's Spider, but is mounted in a self standing unit.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA