[alfa] Need Metric Flywheel Bolt Supplier

Digisti:

Does anybody know a good US supplier of Grade 8 or
better metric bolts?  I am mating a Milano Verde
flywheel to a 164L crankshaft, and the bolt
length/pitch combo is not in the USA Alfa parts
inventory. It is a 12 mm dia. x 1.5 mm pitch.

I checked with Alfa suppliers here, nobody has a clue
about them, and I even have friends in Europe looking
for me. Alfa dealers over there are in disagreement as
to whether they exist or not! They better exist, or
all those Verdes wouldn't be on the road.

Help, anybody?

-D-