[alfa] AC Hose for Spider

Any of you northerners have a Spider Quad with AC, but never use the AC
since you have the top down when it's warm out and who needs air
conditioning in a convertible anyway???

You see, it's hot here.  Really hot.  Top is down 3/4 of the year, but
during the summer it's up and the AC in on full blast.  Trouble is, the AC
hose that connects the center console to the driver's side air vent
magically disappeared after a recent trip to the body shop.  Result is my
passenger stays nice and cool while the driver (me) melts into the seat.

So, if anyone out there is parting out a series 3 Spider with AC (Quad's
only, I believe) or they have a running Spider with a non-working AC and  a
little pity (I know they're out there) give me a shout.  I'll pay good money
for the hose in question.  My old vacuum-tubing w/duct tape solution isn't
getting it done.

Thanks.

Brian in Hot and Sunny Florida
'87 Spider
'92 164 (A/C here is a problem, but one for another day...)