Re: [alfa] GTV-6 engine swap nightmare

The driveshaft is jammed against the tunnel, and the center giubo is
jammed against the (non-removable) crossmember since I unbolted it to
let the front driveshaft section move around more.  In any case, the
driveshaft won't rotate.  I've been prying like hell, with multiple
people helping, and that's how I've gotten this far (engine clear of
brake booster, steering rack, and frame members; driveshaft nose out
flywheel; only a few threads worth of flywheel studs still in giubo).
But now that I've gotten this far, I don't understand how the damn
giubo can be hanging on to those threads so damn hard!

-Joe