[alfa] Alfetta GT on craigslist

rare alfa romeo 78 sprint veloce/ possible trade?? (laurel hts / presidio)
Reply to: patricia94118@domain.elided
Date: 2004-07-11, 6:37PM PDT
This great red 78 sprint veloce with org. CROMODORA rims has been mine for
10 years. I have an estimate from my mechanic for all repairs it does need
work, but is a beauty. I am looking now for a vintage vespa or another alfa,
since this is my 4th alfa i do know the cars...and would consider a trade???
Sorry no pictures now.
Not my car, etc.
Andrew Watry