[alfa] 164 Maintenence Book/Manual

Hello,
Does anyone know if there any maintenence manuals other than factory ones available for 91-93 164s? Haynes? Chiltons? Bentley? etc.? I know many of these aren't the best but they will certainly provide a lot of light on a car I know absolutely zero on.

I changed the rear valve cover gasket and now the car barely idles and "burps" occasionly when it does idle. It runs as if it has a dead cyclinder but even with that it would still idle. Plus it runs fine with the revs up (3-4000).

So I am assuming since it ran fine before (2 days earlier), many of the hoses are crap due to age and I damaged the intake snorkel hose connectors it is probably a large vaccuum leak.

Clint Tomasino
Atlanta, Ga

PS - Anyone know where I can get the extra long allen tool required to unbolt the "snorkel" from the engine? or the tool required to re-clip the clamps on the shorkel connector hose?