From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of Greg
Connolly
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 4:07 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Correct Torque on transaxle d/s donut nuts

Would someone out there please email the correct torque for the M12 nuts on
the front and rear driveshaft donuts and the M10 nuts on the center donut.
I've looked it up when I've done driveshaft rebuilds before but can't seem
to find it anywhere in my manuals and tech specs this go round. Also, what
is the orientation of the seals on the front and rear donuts? The front
donut that came out of the car has the 'lipped' side of the seal towards the
inside of the donut hole whereas the rear donut has the seal lip facing out.
TIA.

Greg Connolly