Re: [alfa] Re: spider MPG

Over the last 10 refuelings I'm seeing an average of about 21mpg.
This is a urban interstate/back road strafing mix.   I drive my Spider
('86 Veloce) quite hard, and always with the top down.

BTW: I spent $15 on TealAuto for my Treo600 (palm pda based phone.)
It's pretty excellent.   I never paid attention to my gas usage
before...  the numbers are pretty interesting:

Summary Since 4/24/04:  (for my Verde, Spider, Triumuph Daytona 955i,
Bajaj Chetak (150cc scooter))  I'm the only driver in the house.

Total fuel: 194gal  (21 individual stops)
Total cost: $410.40  ($160/month)
Avg fuel efficiency: 25.3mpg
Total Distance:3633mi
Cost per mile: $0.113

I'm using more and paying more per month on gas than I expected.

---Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org