[alfa] Bernie's Spider Trip

Bernie,

Sounds like an awesome trip. Can't imagine driving that long in a spider. My
mom drove mine cross-country from Chicago to San Francisco (2200 miles in 3
days). I'm glad I wasn't in there. She had the hard top, which seems to add to
the resonances in there.

I agree, the Veloce boot is kind of a pain, and on the passenger side it
really inhibits the seat belt operation. In times of need, I can actually
remove the boot while driving and put up the top, but yes, the seatbelts are
jammed in the zipped part.

A nice solution would be to create some straps that would allow you to *hang*
the rolled up boot in the space that the canvas top occupied , which would
allow you to not have to MOVE any of the stuff you had on the shelf before
raising the top.

have a blast!

Karl