From: Watry, Andrew (LNG-SFR) [mailto:andrew.watry@domain.elided]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 10:22 AM
To: Alfa-Digest (E-mail); Giulia Sedan Digest (E-mail)
Subject: [giuliasuper] Exhaust stud needed

I'm looking for a couple spare exhaust stud for a 1974 2000 (common to all
1300-2000 engines).  It's 8mm (13mm wrench flats on the nuts), with coarse
threads on the head side, and fine threads on the exhaust manifold side.  If
anybody has a few lying around, I'd like to buy or trade for them.  Thanks

Andrew Watry
Berkeley, CA

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129gfo6gn/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705064834:HM/EXP=1089739339/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
anion.yahoo.com> click here

:HM/A=2128215/rand=795484881>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .