[alfa] Re: Calling Sperry Valve Works

Kudos to Sperry who responded to my digest inquery the very same day.
True, there is no business telephone listed for the address, but in
retrospect I can understand why.  Half his telephone calls are likely
nusance and a sculptor (people who work metal are artists in my book)
cannot afford to be distracted from his work.  E-mail
info@sperryvalveworks allows him to efficiently manage his time.

Graham L. Davis