  Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 11:01:20 -0500
  From: "Graham Davis" <grahamldavis@domain.elided>
  Subject: [alfa] Re: Calling Sperry Valve Works

  Digest contributors, I'm trying to help a fellow local AROC member who
  shipped an engine and a veeeery large bucket of cash to Sperry along with
  instructions to do this and that.  YIKES!  Now there is no telephone
  listing for them at the last address I have of 2829 Gundry Avenue, Signal
  Hill, California.  Does anyone know of their circumstance, how to contact
  them or perhaps live in the area and be willing to knock on their door?

  Graham L. DavisSt. Louis, Missouri