[alfa] 164 questions, already

My parents bought a '95 164LS on eBay last week, and it came home yesterday. On the way home (according to my dad, who picked it up) it apparently developed an exhaust leak, or at least what sounds like an exhaust leak pretty close to the engine. I'm guessing that the flex pipes are probably the most likely thing to leak (the 164's OEM exhaust has flex pipes, right?), but I didn't see such a part listed in the IAP catalog. Am I totally off-base here? If I turn out to be right, where can we get these parts, how much is it going to cost, and how big a pain in the ass is it going to be to do the work? (If my parents really expect me to service a modern, FWD car, I think it may be time that I officially move out of their house.)

Thanks,
Joe Elliott
3 x V6 Alfas + 1 spare motor = 695hp (and no more Jaguars :-( )