[alfa] California 164LS '95 FS

Hi Everyone,

Since I last posted I discovered that my son is affected by the new min.
age for a driving license. It will be nearly 4 years rather than 2 1/2
until he is let loose on the local blacktop and so now I am a much more
motivated seller. I'm looking for a good home for my car and will be
much more flexible on price.

The car is in very good condition mechanically and cosmetically
(including the leather). Mileage is about 125K = about 12,750/year
average. Originally, I had intended to keep this car for the duration
and had the prescribed maintenance done and had fixed whatever else
needed fixing by APC (Stewart Sandeman).

Go to http://www.wellworth-avs.com/164pix.html for photos.

I realize auto is not attractive to many Digesti but, before you dismiss
it, bear in mind that sports mode has both engine braking and higher
change-up revs than economy. The result is not sleep-inducing but, as
one who does his share of driving around LA and Orange County, I find
auto has its virtues.

                       LS                                  S

horsepower    210/6,300rpm                 200/5,800rpm
torque            196-198fp/5,000rpm       189-195fp/4,400-4,500rpm
kerb weight     3,505 (auto)                   3,395 (manual)

(specs from Alfa Product Bulletins and Colin Verilli's 164 pages - some
diffs. in torque figs.)

Car is located in Irvine, CA.

Nicky