[alfa] Alfa Owner Magazine Ads

As many of you know, Alfa Owner is the monthly magazine of the Alfa
Romeo Owners Club in the U.S.  Its purpose is to bring as much Alfa
information and news as possible to the AROC club members.  Right now,
we're running 28 pages of editorial & ads plus a cover.  If we are to
increase the editorial content, we need more advertising support to
cover the cost.  So, if any list member has a favorite Alfa parts or
service business that they use, or know of, who could benefit from
exposure to AROC members around the U.S., please contact me off-list
with the name & contact info.

Your help will be appreciated.

Norm Sippel

Still looking for that new old Alfa #4