[alfa] Milano bumper clip needed

My Verde is almost ready to be picked up from the bodyshop after a
fender bender which ultimately resulted in a complete respray.  The shop
called this morning and they need two parts to complete the job.  The
first item is three or four of the little clips which are used to attach
the accordion piece of body molding to the corner of the bumper and
the front fender.  The second item is the left and right front parking
light assemblies.  These are the triangular lenses that wrap around the
corner of the front fender.  I thought they were still available new,
but it seems that they have been discontinued.  If anyone has any of
these parts available, please let me know!

Michael Conrey
Smithsburg, MD

---