[alfa] Nicola Romeo Rally Next Sunday, July 11.

Just a reminder for all Northern California Alfisti, that the First
Annual Nicola Romeo Rally will be held on Sunday, July 11, 2004. We
will meet at 8:30 AM at the Page Mill Road entrance of the Palo Alto
Square One complex. Then it's off through the lovely Santa Cruz
Mountains for a fun drive, the point of which is to arrive at the
various checkpoints as close to on-time as is possible. We will end up
in a nice restaurant on the California Coast near Half-Moon Bay for
luncheon and  awards. If you're interested, please E-mail me
(gmgraves@domain.elided) before Wednesday, July 11, 2004. Looking to see
you there.

George Graves
Editor-in Chief