Subject: [alfa] Re: Locktite & copper washers

>Can't you just aneal the old washers?

I'm jumping into the middle of this one, and not sure what you guys were
talking about, so I may be speaking out of turn, but on non-critical
applications, you can anneal copper washers a couple of times before you
need to replace them. I always put them back on in the same orientation, as
the front faces get marked up from the flats of the fasteners. That works
fine on drain plugs, but I wouldn't do it to something like the crush
washers on my brake calipers. Just my .02.