[alfa] Some minor, nagging Spider questions

OK, these are trivial in relationship to transaxle failures, sticking
brakes, etc.  but still since we've had rain for what seems like weeks
here in Atlanta (it's supposed to be hot and dry, not cool and wet like
Seattle!) . .  ..

1.  What's the difference between the wiper arms on post 1985 Spiders
and the pre-'85 Spiders.  The earlier ones are not available new, but
the they have different part numbers from the later ones.

2.  My wipers are down to one speed (slow) and no longer auto-park.  My
'83 Spider has two speed wipers.  When did Alfa add the intermittent
wipers, and can they be retrofitted?  Wipers have always been somewhat
of a mystery -- how does the autopark work ?

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider (daily car wash in the rain)
'87 Milano ( starter-deficient lawn ornament at present)