[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #194

At 10:25 PM +0000 7/1/04, alfa-digest wrote:
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 10:36:23 -0700
From: "Kenn Ferro, S.O.C." <ferrovision@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #193

Sorry for the humor in bad taste. Sometimes I cant help myself.
My 164's air-conditioning system keeps blowing oil out of the safety
release on the condenser. It seems like the fluid is overheating in the
system. I plan to flush the system and put in freeze 12 and replace the
dryer/accumulator. But this discharge from the condenser has me
worried. What might I be missing? Also anyone have a suggestion for a
replacement dryer that would fit in a 164 without having to purchase an
oem one . I heard someone on the boards talk about using a gm model but
which one?
Thanks

This failure mode suggests to me that the high pressure switch has failed closed.