[alfa] Re: Gran Turisimo Body kit

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 19:31:26 +0000, Kyle Chenier wrote:

>Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 10:49:44 -0500
>From: "Kyle Chenier" <kylechenier@domain.elided>
>Subject: [alfa] alfetta body kit
>
>AR Ricambi has these listed:  (www.arricambi.com)
>
>LS205   $466.79
>Gran Turisimo Body kit GTV6 front bumper.
>
>LS206   $300.54
>Gran Turisimo Body kit GTV6 side skirts (set).
>
>LS207   $281.36
>Gran Turisimo Body kit GTV6 wheel arch set.

	It occured to me I might have a shot of the kit you wondered about.
Unfortunately its only a drawing and not great at that but I scaned it and attached
a copy to Kyle. "GTuri.jpg"

P.S. This is from the '91-'92 Alfa Ricambi inc. catalog (never throw nuthin Alfa away)

                                    Mark Manley

Tulsa,Ok
'84 GTV6
X1/9 x3