[alfa] transaxle

Cheers mates,
I have a simple question. What is the easiest way to remove the transaxle to
replace all the mounts? I'm thinking I'll remove the center and rear
exhaust, the brake and clutch lines, the speedo connection, and disconnect
the drive shaft. Can I do this and remove the entire deDion assembly? Seems
it would be easier to do this than to remove just the transaxle after
looking it over. Any input, tips or just plain good ways to do it would be
appreciated.

Cheers,
Graham Spencer
85 GTV6