doing!  ;-)  Besides, where do you keep the change for crossing the San Pedro
Bridge?

Charlie

In a message dated 6/29/2004 7:17:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:12:52 -0700
From: alfacybersite <acs@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Electronic ashtray

Ben Kaupp ends a post with what I consider to be the most important
usable information on the Digest in many a week: "... I just installed
my iPod UNDER the ash tray in the spider, so that when you slide open
the tray you see the screen. Very trick, I think."

*******

I've always considered the Spider ashtray as a piece of non functional
sculpture sitting on the driveshaft hump. Unfortunately I found about 15
burnt matches under the ashtray when I removed it from the Ohio
Round-Tail. Possibly I won't be able to talk client into this
modification, but having long been a big believer in functional art,
this certainly appeals to me (not to mention faking out those pesky
judges since they're not allowed to touch).

Ben, could you send me a jpeg of your "modification"? One question, how
do you upload / download music when you get tired of the old?

If I'm able to borrow your idea and show it on my website, I'll give you
credit for the idea / concept.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA