[alfa] AlfaBill and the Alfisti Community

Hey I've known Alfabill for a long time and he has
been a great Alfa resource.  I used to shop for the
best prices too and he had them or came really close.
Now I go locally because I don't want to lose a local
source plus I like the personal touch and good advice.
I'll pay a little more, but it's worth having good
people local. I'll stick up for Bill because I think
he's a great guy and isn't out to rip anyone off.

Can't really blame him for cancelling an order after
he was bashed on the digest.  Anyway just wanted to
say Alfas are about the people I've found along the
way.  Bill is one.  He always searched for cool stuff
for my 164.  Was the first to carry 156 wheels, etc.
Drove his 164 around the country when most people were
afraid to get theirs out of the garage. There are
parts Bill still gets that no one else can.

If prices are a problem, just wait till we finally get
hit by the falling dollar!  I heard those v-6
tensioners are going to be $90 or something!

Danny,
Dallas, Texas