[alfa] Wanted instructions Setting caster, camber etc. via the "ruler system"

Hi everybody,

After being totally fed up with yet another tyre shop who is not able to set tracking right on an Alfa (I tried several with different Alfas, old and new). I just bought the equipment myself:
4 wheel tracking system (rulers at front and rear of every wheel with nylon lines between front and rear)
As addition a level type device for checking camber and pos, neg angle.

Although delivered with the basic instructions I'm looking for more info on how to use and eventuall specific Alfa data. (or a "copy" of a manual).
Also a convert table from mm to grades and vice versa would be helpfull.

I want to know as much as possible.

As reward I will provide you with my experiences.

Thom