[alfa] Re: adjusting Konis

To adjust a Koni, you need to compress it fully, rotate one end slightly and
you should feel it engage on a 'notch', then you just turn to adjust, the full
range is about 1 3/4 turns I think, clockwise for hard and anti-clockwise for
soft, but this will be obvious when you do it.  You may find a plastic
packing piece inside which is stopping you from engaging the adjuster, this needs to
be removed first.

You mention that your Konis are red; if so, they are Koni Classic and not
Koni Sport.  Koni Sports are yellow.

Shameless plug:  Koni Classic and Koni Sport shock absorbers for
105/115-Series Alfas in stock.

Chris Sweetapple
Highwood Motor Company
Swansea, U.K.