[alfa] 164 compressors

"No need to spend lots of dough ($450+) on compressors for Alfas any
longer.  No need to send your money to Alfa Bill for an overpriced
compressor with the wrong pulleys on it that requires you to change your
belts".

Well, Jason, Congratulations on your find, I'm curious what I did to you
to deserve a public insult such as this. The compressor I sell also bolts
on, has a new clutch and has made alot of people happy over the years.

It's great that you have this new source, but there is no need to
publically bring down others who have worked hard to make things easy for
other owners, and provided a solution to a problem that existed.

I expect this from Subaru forums with kids posting, I'm disappointed to
find it from you, on the AD. Hope it works out for you.

AlfaBill

http://www.alfabill.com
Tampa Florida USA