From: Kelly McCrystle [mailto:patpend2000@domain.elided]
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 12:58 PM
To: karlcchen@domain.elided
Subject: Bosch connectors

Where are you located?  I think you are in the Bay
Area, CA.

If so, then in Belmont there is a shop called Global
Metrics, they have bosch connectors, new pins, removal
tools etc.. for reasonable prices.  They close early
on Friday (1:00) and only take cash.

Also, they don't like to ship orders under 100.00

Kelly