Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:46:57 -0400
To: alfa@domain.elided
From: Inga Chisholm <info@domain.elided>
Subject: Free Alfa for Parts Only

Hi,

I live outside Montreal Canada and I currently have a 1968 Alfa. There are a lot of salvageable parts including the dual webbers. The car ran several years ago but the wicked ice storm ( huge chunks of ice came off the roof and broke the windshield and dented the body). and the demands of my computer career ended my dreams of restoring the car. I would like to see the car put to some good use rather than scrapped and crushed. Unfortunately there are time constraints since my municipality has given me an ultimatum - there are 7 days left. I tried to find some interest locally but there doesn't seem to be an Alpha club in the region.

Thanks in advance for your help. Feel free to pass this e-mail on to anybody that might have an interest.

Inga
AROC Detroit Homepage:  http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/index.htm