[alfa] FW: Free 1968 Alfa for Parts Only near Montreal

If anybody is interested?
This is all I know.

-----Original Message-----
From: Inga Chisholm [mailto:info@domain.elided]
Sent: Wednesday, 23 June 2004 6:52 a.m.
To: m.battley@domain.elided
Subject: Free Alfa for Parts Only

Hi,

I recognize you're on the other side of the world but if you happen to have
some contacts in eastern  North America who would find the following
interesting let me know. Thanks.

I live outside Montreal Canada and I currently have a 1968 Alfa. There are
a lot of salvageable parts including the dual webbers. The car ran several
years ago but the wicked ice storm ( huge chunks of ice came off the roof
and broke the windshield and dented the body). and the demands of my
computer career ended my dreams of restoring the car. I would like to see
the car put to some good use rather than scrapped and crushed.
Unfortunately there are time constraints since my municipality has given me
an ultimatum - there are 7 days left. I tried to find some interest locally
but there doesn't seem to be an Alpha club in the region.

Thanks in advance for your help. Feel free to pass this e-mail on to
anybody that might have an interest.

Inga