RE: [alfa] clutch job in 91 Spider

There's only the screw directly below the hand brake. When you remove the
ashtray you get access to 2 bolts that connect the lower console to the
center console.
As Jeff described, the knee pads have one bolt behind the plug, a bolt below
that going into the body, 2 bolts at the lower end of the center console and
a sneaky little bugger that is accessible from the radio cutout. Just did
this on my 92 a couple of weeks ago, its kind of a PIA but not horrendous.

John Paradiso
92 Spider (newly reinteriorized)
Northampton, MA