[alfa] 164LS vapor seperator

The filter I was thinking about is not a filter but the fuel vapor
separator - a box on the fuel line in the trunk behind the liner.
=======
I know mine well...I kept getting a fuel smell in the cabin folowing some
bodywork to the right rear corner. The system looked fine, but was not
pressure tested as the CarDisc says. I swapped around a few hoses so the
excess liquid fuel from the fuel rail still goes back to the tank, but the
vapors exit the vehicle near the filler cap. Problem solved!

My point to this babble? I can help off-line with plumbing questions and if
anybody discovers something interesting, let me know.

Karl in Sunnyvale (not the Karl with the starting problem)
1995 168LS