Re: [alfa] Dead springs on Magnet Marelli advance mechanism?

Hi Matt:

So far, you're still describing what appear to be normal conditions for the
parts you've got.  A few years ago I was able to find replacement advance
springs from AR Ricambi, but be forewarned, the person you speak with on
the phone likely won't have a clue, so search their website and just give
them a part number.  And FWIW, a '72-'74 Spica Spider should run a lot
better than just about any other Spider you've driven, and with everything
in proper tune it should run great at all rpm's and throttle positions.  It
worth getting things right.

http://www.arricambi.com/

Regards,

Dean