[alfa] further 164 stuff

I had my afm spring set with a factory tool, engine purrs like a pussy. Look
and see if the lids been of the AMF because you shouldn't mess with it. If you
do you confuse the ecu and you get know where. Now Im sure there will be lots
of people saying thats crap. Remember I am  talking about the ecu on the 24V
164. This is far more complex system than say a GTV6.
Dean